Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shelter Dogs

With so many homeless animals being euthanized every year, it is critical to make sure that people get educated about how to help. That's why I am going to feature a certain shelter dog on my blog every time I do a post. Here is today's dog:

Effie


Meet Effie! She is a gorgeous and sweet Golden Retriever and Great Pyrenees mix. We think she is about 4 years old and weighs 72 pounds, although she is looks much bigger that that. She found herself at an Alabama shelter and since no one claimed her, they called AGK for help. Effie is healthy - besides some pretty bad teeth, which were recently cleaned - she is ready for her new home. She loves attention from people and appears to love everyone! She is good with dogs, cats and appears to be house trained. If you are interested in adopting Effie, please visit our website at www.adoptagoldenknoxville.org
Effie is located at Adopt A Golden in Knoxville TN.



-lily

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing on my blog!except I use petfinder.Good job lily!!!

    ReplyDelete